Under the Shadow

A fun rp site that is free and easy to use.Decide if you want to be Good, Evil, or Neutral.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Wandering around Ground Zero(open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shinji Kuneoketsu

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-07-11

PostSubject: Wandering around Ground Zero(open)   Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:46 am

Shinji was walking around ground zero unarmed and in a not caring mood. It was a sunny day with the sun shinning brightly and not a cloud in the sky. "Thia a good break from the shadows," He muttered. Shinji was wearing his white suite jacket as well as a black shirt, a white tie, white pants, and black shoes. He had no problem with meeting new people at the moment only if they want a fight, shinji would get angry and uppercut them as they said it. He continued walking, around when he heard some kick a rock in shinji's direction. Shinji stopped and tirned in the direction of where the rock came from to see a a figure come out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://animax-online.blogspot.com/2007/12/bleach-episode-86-rang
Inarius

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Wandering around Ground Zero(open)   Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:03 am

As Inarius walked around for the first time in this area he saw not much.Just average buildings and some clouds in the sky.They were pure white, which was strange on this planet. He could not see anyone around as he was kicking a rock as he walked.He was there to meet the ruler to see his stance politically and actually meet him in person. He walked there which wasn't difficult if you knew your way there.But that was the problem he didn't know his way there and faced many monsters. He didn;t have a scratch on him though, they were primitive beasts. They were common in the forest, they relied on there physical attributes and lacked in brain power so they were easy to take down if you knew what you were doing which Inarius always did. He felt like he was going to get ambushed for it was to qiute and the rock hitting the floor repeatedly was the only noise around. He was alone, but yet he was used to that and didn't mind. There was a breeze which made him close his brown eyes and embrace the sensation on his face. His long black spiky hair was going in the direction in the wind as he walked and his baggy balck muscle shirt and jeans were flowing as well.This scrawny demon was a mere one hundred pounds yet older than most.He was one hundred fourteen years old but looked much younger. He kicked the rock a final time before openeing his eyes to see a man with blonde helmet like hair and blue eyes. He had acquired the recessive genes in his mother's womb. "Hello there, I'm Inarius" He said calmly and nonchalantly, looking at him directly in the eyes.

Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkbSnx94lJ0
Senlou

Number of posts : 23
Favorite Video Game : Metal Gear Solid

PostSubject: Re: Wandering around Ground Zero(open)   Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:28 am

Senlou had been walking around this new place to him for around two to three hours. He had no idea where he was and had to find a way back to his own planet. He had been thinking of a way to get back both of his hands in his pockets as some wind blew through his hair and he became tired. The wind through his hair reminded him of when he would fall alseep and someone would ruffle their hand through his hair, the looked up at the sky, it was different than what he had seen as usual for not being from his planet for awhile, he had been walking by as a rock seem to fly towards his head, it had almost hit him by the time it had gotten close enough he had caught it and looked to the side he saw to men, probably younger than him, by the way they look, but no matter what looks can decive you, Senlou deicied many people who believe he is a mere mortal, but he is not even close to mortality, he is a cyborg, and has been one for one-hundred and three years, and he was getting tired of hiding, but he still did anyway. The two men infront of him saw a man with white hair that had been spiked, but was brusleing to the side that followed the wind, his jacket was also swaying in the direction, of the wind, he sighed and turned to look at them, "Hello, I am Senlou." he said, taking a hand out of his pocket and waving at them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narutohighschool.forumotion.com/
Hellion

Number of posts : 119
Favorite Video Game : Everything
Registration date : 2008-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Wandering around Ground Zero(open)   Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:48 am

Hellion flew silently overhead of them and listened.A lot of world leaders had gathered in this area and there was nothing stopping him from striking them all down,except...that wouldn't be very fun now would it.Besides he was in his teenage form,which meant he was not in the mood to kill anybody.He heard the shadows whispering in his ears, kill all of them now!Do it you fool! No I can't do that!They are rahh...!My head...why do I have to kill them?If you want to see Natsumi again the do it!

Hellion fought with the voices in his head and decided to wait for a little while longer to see if anything could be learned from them. Maybe he could have a possible ally here...

Fallen Angel Hellion
Leader of The Tower of The Fallen

Battle Music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZ6ufAOSUhM
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://undertheshadow.forumandco.com
Inarius

PostSubject: Re: Wandering around Ground Zero(open)   Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:07 am

Turning his head slightly to the arrival of the white haired man. His hair was spiked up but not as long as the Illusionist's.This man seemed to be something different than the Illusionist and the acquintance he had just introduced himself to. He seemed to be something else, but Inarius couldn't put his finger on it.It didn't really matter or make a difference to him. "As I just said I'm Inarius" The illusionist said in a nonchalant manner which was common unless in battle or surrounded by the opposite sex. As Inarius looked down he saw a shadow under them that wasn't any of their's.He then looked up and saw a teenager flying above. He resembled an angel but looked quite young. "You can come down y'know" Inarius said looking back at the other two men that he saw. It was odd to sneak up on someone unless investigating or planning an attack. He looked back at shinji and said"You haven't told us your name yet." He knew what would come if a battle would be started by the one floating above them. He would be forced to kill that 'angel' he assumed.But he did not find a reason for unessacary conflict at this point.It was to early to completely guess what the new visitor wanted but he clearly did not want to be found but it had been unfortunate for him that Inarius stumbled upon his shadow and revealed his position.He calmy walked to a rock and sat as he continued to 'converse' with his new acqauntices. He used this word so often since that is what they were to him.It was not his fault that they did nothing for him and vice versa.

ooc: unless you haven't posted yet let's wait for shinji after all would you like to be left behind? And the reapn I say haven't posted is because I pretty much messsaged everyone to join.

Back to top Go down
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: Wandering around Ground Zero(open)   Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:29 am

Hellion hesitated when he was addressed.He was not used to people seeing him that easy and decided to come down."Hello my name is,"Don't say your real name!",is Daico.It's nice to meet all of you.You are Inarius and I didn't quite catch anyone else's names."Hellion said, looking at the other people assembled here.He knew all of their names quite well,actually.Inarius,Senlou,and shinji.World leaders through and through.Shinji was the neutral alliance leader after all.He did not share this information however and just held out his hand in an act of friendship with a fake smile on his face."Glad to meet you!"

Fallen Angel Hellion

Back to top Go down
Shinji Kuneoketsu

PostSubject: Re: Wandering around Ground Zero(open)   Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:09 am

Shinji stared at all the world leaders and simply smiled in his own way. "I'm Shinji Kuneoketsu. You might know me as the leader of the Neutral Alliance, or the sentinel of Ground Zero" He said then lost the smile and looked at the boy who called himself 'Daico' "Liar," Shinji thought because he knew that Daico was really Hellion Leader of the Dark Alliance, on which Shinji Allied with during the invasion because The Light Alliance hired assassins to kill him. Shinji retaliated after killing the assassins and allied with the Dark Alliance until the invasion was over. Shinji then cut all contact with the Dark Alliance for the sake of the Neutral Alliance. But seeing as Hellion Lied, he probably didn't want people to know his true name so shinji decided to play along. "Hello Isarius, Senlou" He then said, "Now why are all of you here again?" Shinji had got the memo and decided whether they would know why they were here or not and decided to let them answer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://animax-online.blogspot.com/2007/12/bleach-episode-86-rang
Inarius

PostSubject: Re: Wandering around Ground Zero(open)   Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:48 am

As Hellion came down amd stated his name was Diaco, Inarius could tell he was lyin because of his sudden pause and a studder.He had said 'is' twice but his identity didn't concern Inarius. As Hellion/Daico stuck out his hand Inarius waited for someone to shake his hand. He was not a hand shaker, he did not do this a formal greeting. He just spoke, that was his thing and even though that was his way of greeting people he didn't like to talk much. "Sorry I'm not much of a hand shaker if that's for me" Inarius said.He then looked back to the original acquantance.His name was Shinji. He was still on the rock and then responded to Shinji's question of why they were there.He was there to dicuss matters politically and get more familiared with the leader of the Neutralistic worlds. He got up moving back closer so he wouldn't have to talk as loud for his voice to carry.He was looking at the sky as he said "Well, I am here to discuss political matters along with get more acquanted with you the leader of the the Neutralistic worlds.After all I rule a Neutralisic world myself." He stood shorter and scrawnier than all of them. Yet he was powerful and most likely equal to all of them as well. He stood there hearing them but not listening, his brown eyes averted to the clouds in the sky. He was having flashbacks of his family's annihilation and his eyes quickly turned a crimson shade even though his face was emotionless. He quickly snapped back to reality and averted his eyes back to the world leaders.Yes he knew who they were but didn't let them on about his information. He wanted to know them and their reactions to each other before acting comfortably and casually, that was just he was the way he was when around other males. He was conservative around them and showed nothing not even emotion, that was the expression he had mastered throughout his one hundred fourteen(114) years of life.

Back to top Go down
Senlou

PostSubject: Re: Wandering around Ground Zero(open)   Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:24 pm

As 'Daici' told his name and held out his hand, Senlou sighed and looked away, he had looked over his shoulders to see if he could find a way back to his island, he sighed not knowing where he was until Shinji had said what he was, he smirked and nodded his head. Now he knew where he was. He had sighed again and thought of away to get back, but didn't just leave, yet. He had just met, what was two leaders of Neutral alliance's it would be good if he could get one of them on his side. He smirked and than looked at the person who had just talked, Shinji, and than the first person who anwsered, Inarius. He didn't feel much of talking right than and said, "I had stumbled across this place, it wasn't in my attention to come here." He paused to a moment to look at the people surrounding him, it was though they all were as strong as him, but he didn't care, their presence made it seem like more of a battle, if it was going to turn into one, "It is nice to meet you three though," He had finished saying than looked at the two neutral leaders, than the one dark leader, he couldn't tell who he was truely, but he felt something weird about Daichi.
Back to top Go down
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: Wandering around Ground Zero(open)   Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:30 am

OOC:Senlou...the name was Daico lol not daichi.

Hellion figured Shinji would know who he was and hoped he would stay quiet.Even though they did not owe each other any favors it still seemed like,maybe,just maybe,Shinji would hold his tongue.Hellion turned to Senlou."Hi there good sir! I'm surprised you don't recognize me!I live in the Floating City of Arshtat.But oh well, i guess I can't expect everyone to recognize me." He turned to Inarius. "And I have never heard of you before.Are you famous?These people seem to act different than usual when they are at home..." Hellion beat his wings and hovered a little over the ground.If anything bad happened for some reason he was ready to fight.Or run if need be,but he doubted that very highly.

Fallen Angel Hellion

Back to top Go down
Inarius

PostSubject: Re: Wandering around Ground Zero(open)   Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:45 am

Listening to them converse he could tell by Senlou's repeated sighs that he didn't want to be here. Inarius wasn't exactly enthuasiastic himself be he had come willingly. He heard Senlou said it is nice to meet the three world leaders. "The feelings mutual he responded to them." He heard Daico say that he didn't know me and ask if he was famous. "Well I shouldn't be, I try my best to keep everyone from knowing that I rule the Illusionary forest. And I usually act like this so if you ever come to my realm don't expect anything different" He said not offensively, it was in a nonchalant manner as his eyes were watching this particular cloud shaped like a bunny with a clown nose. He wasn't surprised it was so qiuet, noone hear was really that familiar with each other and it was unusual for men to talk constantly anyway. His bandana flowing along with his hair in the breeze that had never left soothed him. This made him calmer and more logical if it was possible. He had never felt so calm before in his life. Inarius didn't enjoy this much boredom in a day. He would usually have fought monsters by now. But as he was thinking this many creatures started to appear. He could hear one laughing and the one next to him said "yes you right who thought we'd actually have a chance to take out all of the world leaders at once." There were about one hundreed of these creatures and all that Inarius could think of saying was "We each get twenty five (25)" As he slowly summoned his blade as it appeared in his hand from blue magic.

Back to top Go down
Shinji Kuneoketsu

PostSubject: Re: Wandering around Ground Zero(open)   Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:50 am

One of the watchmen who were on patrol comes running towards shinji's and stops and salutes him. "Sir, we have a matter you must attend to." He said. Shinji Saluted and dropped the salute. "What is it," he said with a small smile on his face. "About one hunfred of the wild monsters on the border of this area, and it look like they are going to attack," The watchmen said after dropping his salute. Shinji's smile widened into what you would see if a little kid recieved a giant lollypop. "Go fetch me Agronaut," shinji said maliciously and then looks at the world leaders as teh watchmen scurries off., "Well time for you all to see why I became the Neutral Alliance leader." Shinji stood still awaiting for the watchmen to come back with his zanpaukto.
Back to top Go down
Senlou

PostSubject: Re: Wandering around Ground Zero(open)   Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:51 am

Senlou heard crunching of branches, he smirked and looked at them. He saw the watchmen and thought 'One hundred? This could be fun...' He began to reach under his jacket, as the wind blew his jacket off, to reveal his sword case and his actual cloths. He began to pull out his sword as he began to switch from being human...to his cyborg form, it was than that he was becoming glad he had come, he wanted a good challenge. He had pulled his sword off fully and grabbed his jacket that had been blown off his back, he smiled and said, "We may all show are strength..." He had looked around and awaited to see what would happen next, if he was going to be able to fight with his full strength, or just use his strength to fight them off. He had heard the branchs crushing getting closer and awaited to see what the others would do, before he made his move.
Back to top Go down
Inarius

PostSubject: Re: Wandering around Ground Zero(open)   Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:03 am

"Well if we're all going to reveal secrets" Inarius said unphased by the cyborg trnasformation. Inarius took off his headband slowly revealing his third eye which was the color of the magic he always used. It was blue completely different from his normal eyes. But that because it was different. Watching the monsters come he just held the headband in his hand and his sword in the other. It was truly going to be easy now. He had greater sight and some other stronger points that he wasn't going to use though. His sword gleaming from the light that was being revealed for once in the sky. The creatures were finally in front of the leaders they were ready to attack. Only they didn't at first they were somewhat hesistant. But they eventally attacked. As more came you could now see there were way more than a hundred, well there was a hundred for each of them sice Hellion left (ooc so we'll say ic too). They were all charging ready to take them down/ Inarius just sat on the rock again and waited for them to fian;;y arrive hear.

ooc: sorry for the short post feeling real off today.

Back to top Go down
Shinji Kuneoketsu

PostSubject: Re: Wandering around Ground Zero(open)   Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:11 am

The watch men came running with a sword in hand and stopped and handed it to shinji. "About time now go, leave this to us," Shinji said taking his zanpaukto and started to charge the horde of monsters head on. Shinji seemed foolishly charging for a reason. So he can catch his opponent by surprise. Shinji wondered how many there really were as he got closer he moved his hadn across his zanpaukto and said "engage life, agronaut." An dhte blade extended and be came scythe like but with straight edges rather than round.

ooc: sprry fo the small post and inarius i post like you just did on a good day
Back to top Go down
Inarius

PostSubject: Re: Wandering around Ground Zero(open)   Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:19 am

The monsters moving frantically to close the gap between themselves and the leaders were obviously thirsty for blood. If they were to ever able to realize who they were up against then they would have known to run in the opposite direction. As these beasts ran toward them dark clouds followed, they were obviously bringing evil to this world and trying to cprrupt it. Unfortunately for them they came at a wrong time. Watching the world leader rush up to the creatures Inarius was sure that he could handle himself. But just to enjoy himself he ran up to them as well. Since he was lighter than most he caught up with Shinji and easily ran past him. He collided with the monsters first and parried every attack that came his way. He found no use in attacking back for they would wear themselves out. As they continued to pass him while being slashed in nonvital places there troops seemed to have been wearing low. There had been a merely three hundred that came. Nothing he couldn't handle individually. As the flow ended and many were past him with cuts in the arms, legs and torsos he laughed evily to himself. He now ran full speed to them with their backs turned they were even easier to slaughter. He ran a blur in the shadow of the clouds. He beheaded and maimed countless creatures while still being untouched. Many blades were coming toward various places on his body but as he blocked one he changed its direction. This caused it to hit another creatures blades that were going toward him. He didn't have to do it more then once though for a chain reaction had occured. It was amazing how easily they were defeated by this mere man. He had the appearance of someone who was barely and adult yet he had more experience than most on this planet. He had slaughtered countless in the battle. But just as the numbers had began to fall he heard a yell. It came from a monster on the other end, he was yelling "Second Wave!!!".

The only thing that Inarius thought was "This outta be fun". An evil grin appeared on his face as he went on a rampage. Destroying and annihilating more and more monster. Blood splattered everywhere and he was stained in blood. Yet he hadn't taken a blow from the creatures. They were to grotesk and slow. But the wave that was coming seemed to be of moderate speed and power. But the second 'wave' was only coming from one direction. They were coming from all sides. It was obviously a planned assault but who could have sent it? That was Inarius's only plan.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wandering around Ground Zero(open)   

Back to top Go down

Wandering around Ground Zero(open)
Page 1 of 1